Terms and Conditions
WIN one of 10 free skate sessions during Wintervention 2021!
City Renewal Authority (CRA) has an opportunity for ten (10) lucky individuals to win a free pass to Wintervention 2021! To enter, comment on the relevant Facebook post.
Information on how to enter the competition and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. This may be amended or varied from time to time by the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw the Entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of this competition is the City Renewal Authority, 5 Constitution Avenue, Canberra City ACT 2601. GPO Box 158 Canberra City ACT 2601. ABN 407 46096162
Entry and Eligibility
1. Entry is open to any person who sees the relevant Facebook post. Entrants must validly complete the competition requirements during the specified competition period to qualify. A valid entry requires the entrant to submit a comment in the comment section of the post. One (1) comment is equivalent to one (1) entry into the competition with no limit to the number of entries.
2. No responsibility is accepted for incorrect and invalid information.
3. You must be 13 years or older to enter.
4. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parents or guardian to enter.
5. Employees of the City Renewal Authority, Show Pony Events or The Mark Agency are not eligible to enter.
6. The competition will run from Tuesday 22 June 2021 to Thursday 24 June 2021. No late entries will be accepted. The City Renewal Authority (the host of the competition) retains all responsibility for the creation, run and draw.
Prizes and judging 1. The prize-winner will be drawn from all entries received before Friday 25 June 2021 at 10am by the City Renewal Authority – the host of the competition. The winning entrant will be drawn by random. The winning entrant will be determined at the discretion of the promoter.
2. Entries close midnight Thursday 24 June 2021.
3. This competition is a trade promotion. The winner is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner will be notified via Facebook comment and a direct Facebook message. If the winner is not forthcoming within 48 hours of the draw, ACT Government reserves the right to disqualify the winner and not award the prize.
5. Prize must be redeemed during the Wintervention event which runs from 25 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
6. A maximum of ten (10) prize winners will be drawn. The prize winner will obtain:
§ A free pass to Wintervention valued at A $20 per prize.
Risk and Liability
1. ACT Government is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, in connection with the arrangement for supply of the goods by any person to the prize winner. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws.
2. The promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
3. If this competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the promoter’s control), the promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this competition (including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this competition and use of the prize).
5. The prize is non-transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash and is valid until the date of expiry indicated on the voucher. The prize is a skating pass only, and does not include any travel, accommodation or associated expenses.
6. The ACT Government shall have no liability for any expenses incurred by entrants when entering the competition.
7. ACT Government has the right to terminate the prize draw at any time during the period.
8. Each entry must be in accordance with these terms and conditions and each entrant agrees to be bound by them. The promoter may refuse to award a prize to entrants who fail to comply with these terms and conditions.
9. Information provided to all entrants is accurate at the time of publishing and any changes will be updated here from time to time
10. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. 11. These terms and conditions are subject to the applicable State or Territory trade promotion lottery laws and authorities.